IT'S A VERY SAD DAY IN THE CONGO. OUR CAMERA WAS STOLEN TODAY. WE WENT TO SEVERAL STORES IN PREPARATION FOR ZONE CONFERENCE. IT WAS IN MY PURSE WHEN WE LEFT HOME AND GONE WHEN WE GOT HOME. WE HOPE THERE IS SOMEPLACE HERE TO BUY A CAMERA. WE KNOW THEY WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE IF WE CAN FIND ONE. SAD DAY! THEN TO TOP IT OFF, THE POWER WAS OFF FOR 13 HOURS.
NOT A GOOD DAY! TOMORROW HAD BETTER BE A BETTER!
3 comments:
OH NO! That is a sad day! I hope you find it or a new one!
How awful, I hope you can find another one that won't break the bank. I will miss the picatures if you can no lo0nger post them.
And after all the sweet service you guys gave to the Christensen girls this week...NOT FAIR!! We hope you find it soon, because we are addicted to your Congo pics!!
Post a Comment